My Transformation Page

Morning everyone, I decided to share with you my transformation (the worst and the best version of me!) and hope that it will inspire you to follow a healthy lifestyle 🙂

My health journey has started when I moved out for university (2011). In this page I will share with you my transformation over the past years, both my skin and body have significantly improved. My skin is clear and I no longer feel ashamed without make-up & my body, I am finally happy with what I see in the mirror 🙂

Check out My Top 5 Health tips (Tip #1),  Tip #2, Tip #3, Tip #4, Tip #5 which will give you an idea of the diet and lifestyle changes I’ve made the past few years…

268055_10150232014991339_6099676_n[1]   269680_10150232008746339_3954485_n[1]

September 2011 - 1st year at university
September 2011 – 1st year at university
Summer 2012 - My Skin Flared up!
Summer 2012 – My Skin Flared up!
Summer 2012 - My Skin Flared up!
Summer 2012 – My Skin Flared up!

2013-01-06 14.55.05

Acne days ...
Acne days … (2013)
Summer 2013 - My body
Summer 2013 – My body
Summer 2014 - Graduation
Summer 2014 -Graduation
Summer 2014 - Graduation
Summer 2014 – Graduation
November 2014 - skin better than ever!
November 2014 – skin better than ever!

2015-05-20 15.09.41-2

May 2015
May 2015
July 2015
July 2015
August 2015
September 2015
September 2015

12-09-2015

14-10-15
13-10-15 🙂

In my next post, I will share with you what I learnt the past few years and My Top 5 Health tips (Tip #1),  Tip #2, Tip #3, Tip #4, Tip #5, which improved my overall health and transformed my body, cleared my skin and in my opinion cured my acne, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome & migraines!!

Enter you email address at the bottom of this page and click on the follow button to get an email when I post my next post.

Have a great day everyone X

Advertisements

19 Comments Add yours

1. zdavies says:

So inspiring! X

1. Arwa says:

2. C says:

wow you are amazing! I’ve recently started my own transformation and sometimes I find it disheartening when I think how long it will take, but you make it looks so worth it! 🙂

1. Arwa says:

aww thank you! Don’t think too much about how long it will take, just remember that one day you will look back and be so soo proud of yourself! 🙂 & Good luck with your journey ~
      I am still on my own journey.. you’re always growing and learning in life! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. C says:

Thank you! I will try and do that, it amazing how far you’ve already come, I wish you all the best!

2. Arwa says:

Thank you & wish you the best in your journey 🙂 X

3. Gorgeous! I can totally relate- I used to have TERRIBLE skin, like cystic acne and was overweight, had terrible menstrual cycles..I discovered a raw food diet and within 10 months, my skin was glowing and weight normalized! I have relaxed a little bit and eat some cooked food, but still stay primarily gluten and dairy free. Congratulations on your transformation…you look beautiful and will be an inspiration to so many on the same journey 🙂

1. Arwa says:

Aww thank you so much! 🙂 X

4. Gorgeous!! You go girl, I am loving the hair color. So inspiring, and I love all the transformation pics! Truly shows how long it takes for a lifestyle change/transformation, rather than a “diet” or a “quick fix”.

1. Arwa says:

Aww thank you! X

Liked by 1 person

5. Laura says:

Wow! Amazing transformation, can’t wait to keep up to date on your posts 🙂 lots of love x x x

1. Arwa says:

6. Tammy says:

Great job!!please keep them coming !:) xx

1. Arwa says: